If you enjoy helping people stay independent in their own homes and knowing that what you do makes a difference, then we have the career you have been searching for!!
Alternative Senior Care is looking for motivated and compassionate caregivers to help with personal cares and homemaking skills.
- We provide paid training: no experience necessary, we will train
- We offer competitive wages up to $17.64 an hour with a Monthly bonus
- Some of the many benefits include Aflac and a retirement plan
- Many opportunities to grow with our career ladder including college scholarships!
- Exceptional office team with 24 hour/ on call support
- You can work with our schedulers to build a schedule that works with your lifestyle!
- Requirements: TB test, clean driving record, valid driver's license and background clearance, must be able to help with light housekeeping, transportation and personal cares
Apply online at www.alternativeseniorcare.net or call (320) 352-3350
Join the team that has helped Central Minnesota Seniors for over 17 years!