The Assistant Construction Superintendent position will assist Project Superintendents with daily inspections of work performed, job safety, job schedules and coordinating work with contractors and deliveries with suppliers and ensure inspections are scheduled appropriately.
- Minimum of 2 years in the commercial/industrial or agriculture construction industry with a proven ability to manage projects and identify key issues in moderately complex situations.
- Experience utilizing industry relevant software - Primavera P6 and Procore preferred.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the US and Canada for extended periods of time
- Demonstrated ability to
- understand project scheduling and cost control
- read and understand project owner specifications and engineering drawings
- meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done
- work independently as well as part of a team
- effectively communicate with team members, owners, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- OSHA 30 and SWPPP certification preferred
Learn More and Apply