MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Process all incoming orders in a timely manner from receipt of order through verifying product availability, pricing, terms, credit status, order entry and release.
- Provide basic technical product information to customers.
- Provide timely and efficient assistance to customers in resolving problems including product returns; identify and recommend process improvements that will prevent further problems.
- Assist outside sales representatives with quotation process.
- Monitor the status of open customer purchase orders; expedite and/or reschedule as necessary, communicating problem areas to customer.
- Participate in processes and programs aimed at continuous improvement and safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
EDUCATION: Business and/or technical degree preferred; two-year Fluid
Power degree desirable
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years customer service experience or equivalent
education or degree (e.g. 2 year business or technical degree plus 0 experience in industry fulfills min requirement)
SKILL: Excellent communication skills, strong mechanical and sales aptitude,
ability to handle multiple tasks and PC literate
To apply go to: www.manpower.com or call 320.763.9899