Develop your nursing career at the Alexandria Clinic. There are many opportunities to advance hands-on patient care skills, leadership abilities and nursing knowledge in primary aspects of healthcare: preventative patient care, acute care, and emergency care, as well as disease processes, medications, immunizations, and out-patient procedures. The Nursing department plays a critical role in patient experience while collaborating with providers.
*Family friendly hours – No Overnights – Extended weekend rotation for some positions.*
Apply online and learn more about these healthcare careers at Alomere Health
Patient Flow Coordinator (PFC)
- A PFC at Alexandria Clinic can be either a licensed practical nurse (LPN) or a certified medical assistant (CMA)
- PFC’s are primarily responsible for providing nursing care to patients of all ages, genders, and ailments; depending on the clinic/work area
- Responsibilities include: patient rooming, obtaining vital signs, administering medications, giving shots, assisting with procedures (i.e. mole removal, circumcision, wound care, etc.), specimen collection, catheters, documentation in EPIC, responding to MyChart messages, and much more!
Registered Nurse (RN)
- An RN is responsible for providing care to patients of all ages, genders, and ailments
- Responsibilities include: IV fluids/medications, PICC/PORT care, administering injections, applying cardiac monitors, phone and in-person triage, refilling medications per protocol, patient assessments, and much more!